Protecting employees who are tasked with working in confined spaces is not only regulated, but is paramount to ensuring workers feel safe. By taking advantage of the collective knowledge of our confined space specialists, we can assist with the development of confined space entry plans, confined space hazard assessments, confined space classification, equipment selection and procurement, and worker training.
TRR has a team of specialists available to assist with comprehensive reviews of your entire site as it relates to confined space identification and planning, entry specific hazard assessments, permits, rescue plans, and air quality management, and can also provide professional Industrial Hygiene services to assist with identification of specific needs such as gas monitoring, respiratory protection, or procedures.
Stay up to date with company and industry news.
Confined Space Solutions
- Atmospheric Monitoring
- Comprehensive Hazard Assessments
- Confined Space Entry Job Planning
- Confined Space Rescue Risk Assessments & Planning
- Equipment Installations
- Equipment Preparation & Inspections
- Hazardous Materials Decontamination
- Program Development
- Program Management
- Provision of Attendants
- Provision of Supervisors
- Provision of Field Level Support
- Rescue Planning
- Provision of Confined Space Rescue Team
- Training for Users, Supervisors, Management & Instructors