Excellence. Integrity. Industry Advancement.
We live by these core commitments. We are dedicated to providing superior services and products, and in order to ensure our clients receive our absolute best, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management system to ensure every step of our processes are fine-tuned and, on the mark, every single time.
Our Quality Statement
Technical Rope & Rescue Inc. aims to provide value-added safety and rescue solutions with the highest standards of integrity, quality, trust and professionalism.
The Management and Staff of Technical Rope & Rescue Inc. strive for complete customer satisfaction:
- By providing the best possible services
- By offering a rapid, flexible response to customer needs
- By soliciting customer feedback
- And by continuous professional development.
Newsletter SignupStay up to date with company and industry news.
- Offering a high degree of professionalism with emphasis on safety, quality and integrity
- An emphasis on honesty and the negotiation of a fair price for exemplary performance
- An aim to exceed customer expectations
- The implementation of a continuous feedback loop in the workplace that encourages all workers to seek perfection on the job
- An emphasis on lifelong learning in the workplace resulting in the provision of ‘best in class’ services for clients
To implement this policy Technical Rope & Rescue Inc. has established a Quality Management System (QMS) and is committed to comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and to continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system;
The QMS aims to:
- Meet the requirements of interested parties and regulatory, and legislative responsibilities
- Provide necessary resources and ensure that responsibilities and authorities are determined and communicated throughout the organization;
- Establish business and quality objectives, which are reviewed periodically through the management review process;
- Ensure that the QMS remains effective in achieving business and quality objectives,
- Seek structured feedback from clients and carry out actions in accordance with client requirements; and
- Continually assess opportunities for improvement.
Management is committed to ensuring the continued suitability of this policy and associated objectives by reviewing and monitoring their effectiveness on a regular basis.