Technical Rope &n Rescue are always looking for talent to expand our team. If you are interested in working with us, please e-mail your resume in confidence detailing your experience, training and certifications to [email protected]
Safety & Emergency Response Technician
Location: Dartmouth, NS and Region
Interested in working as an industrial rescuer and safety advisor? Send us your resume.
Technical Rope & Rescue provides safety solutions to clients who work at height, in confined space or who handle hazardous materials. This includes on-site safety advisory services; selection, provision and management of equipment; specialized training; rope access; industrial fire team; and contract rescue services.
Our business is expanding and we have immediate openings for qualified people in the role of Safety & Emergency Response Technician for the Dartmouth NS and Maritimes region. This is on call – casual employment with the potential for full time.
Our Safety & Emergency Response Tech’s actively support project safety teams and are available to respond in case of emergency. Previous knowledge and experience in safety & emergency response is ideal for this position, however we are prepared to offer additional cross training to the right person. Specific areas include fall protection/work at height, confined space entry and hazardous materials handling. Completion of a Fire Training and Recruitment program is highly valued for the role. Applicants must be prepared to be proactive with industrial safety and be interested in prevention work to foster a safe environment. The job requires extensive travel to our worksites.
Duties of the position include:
- Provide expertise and input to clients for project related safety and emergency response matters
- Use your expertise to be a resource to our clients who may require assistance with confined space, fall protection and hazardous materials issues; provide onsite safety advice
- Provide instruction of our safety programs where qualified to do so
- Participate in company day-to-day business operations as necessary
- Assist with emergency response during an incident
Various levels of qualifications are acceptable.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills Include (Trainer certificates are an asset):
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- High Angle Rescue
- Fall Protection
- Industrial Firefighter
- Respiratory Protection
- Hazardous Materials
- Other Fire/Recue Training as applicable
- Candidates must possess and maintain a high level of physical fitness.
We provide an exceptional working environment for our team with competitive salaries based on qualifications and experience. Incentives and bonuses are awarded to top performers.
Please e-mail your resume in confidence as soon as possible detailing your experience, training and certifications to [email protected]